Although it’s been a pretty crazy year, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice always made sure to keep 2016 as zen as possible. With the help of yoga, the mom of four filled a difficult year with positive vibes.
“I love yoga. It really changed my life,” the OG cast member told PEOPLE earlier this year.
Teresa’s even training to become a yoga instructor. Her attorney, James J. Leonard Jr. told the magazine that she’ll be a certified yoga instructor in 2017.
Here are some of Teresa’s best yoga moments of the year:
1. When she did yoga for a good cause at the Yoga for Yogi Fundraiser
2. When she needed a little help staying zen after the RHONJ reunion
3. At the Yoga Pass event in Hollywood, Florida
4. This impressive tripod pose
6. …and it actually worked.
7. When she used yoga to get a flat tummy
8. Forget coffee! Apparently, a headstand is the best way to start the day.
9. When Teresa and her yogi friends pulled off a group trikonasana pose.
10. When she did this incredible side crow pose
Here’s to another year of being zen!