From classic staples to trendy pieces, and designer to fast-fashion, we’ve found you the must-have pieces that just hit the racks at some of the best local shops. You’ll find everything from a fab pair of grunge lace-up booties, to a stunning statement pantsuit, and a colorful faux fur to jazz up those simple looks. Now all you need to do it is make some room in your closet. Shop our picks of the week below!
1. These initial necklaces from Scout in Millburn are beyond adorable. They would make the perfect holiday present for a friend (or a treat to yourself!).
2. A colorful faux fur is the perfect statement piece to jazz up a simple look. We love this one from Dor L’Dor in Hoboken.
3. Stay warm during these cold months in this chic shearling baseball cap from Rag & Bone. You can also buy it in black from Hartly in Westwood.
4. They certainly don’t make them like they used to! Look at the incredible hand-embroidered detailing on the silk lining of this gorgeous vintage fur coat from Another Man’s Treasure in Jersey City. Better grab it before we do!
5. We can’t stop drooling over this stunning cobalt blue pantsuit from Elliatt. Order it now from Maci in Westwood.
6. You can never have too many fabulous coats (especially now that the temperature has finally dropped) We guarantee you’ll be living in this cozy (and chic) teddy bear fur from Alba in Hoboken and Ridgewood.
7. Add a dash of grunge-chic to your look with these lace up booties from Gypsy Warrior in Ridgewood.