Does your best friend live for Real Housewives of New Jersey? Is your cousin one of the few people who can actually explain the complicated Manzo-Laurita family tree? if so, we have rounded up all the best gifts for the ultimate RHONJ fan in your life (and go ahead, get yourself a little something while you are at it!)
1. A gift card to a RHONJ-approved restaurant
The cast loves to dine out in northern NJ, so get the RHONJ fan in your life a gift card to a restaurant like Fresco, Rails Steakhouse or any of the other eateries the ladies like to frequent.
2. A RHONJ book
Housewives love to write books!
- Write Your Own Fairy Tale: The New Rules for Dating, Relationships, and Finding Love On Your Terms by Siggy Flicker
- Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again by Teresa Giudice, who also has plenty of cookbooks
- Let Me Tell You Something: Life as a Real Housewife, Tough-Love Mother, and Street-Smart Businesswoman by Caroline Manzo
- Get It!: A Beauty, Style, and Wellness Guide to Getting Your “It” Together by Jacqueline Laurita
- Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage by Melissa Gorga
- “It’s My Party and I’ll Plan If I Want To”: Savvy Party Planning for the Home by Dina Manzo
- The Naked Truth: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewife of New Jersey—In Her Own Words by Danielle Staub
- Indulge: Delicious Little Desserts That Keep Life Real Sweet by Kathy Wakile
Bonus for the OG fans: Cop Without a Badge: The Extraordinary Undercover Life of Kevin Maher by Kevin Maher, AKA the book that started the greatest fight in housewives history.
3. Flat Tummy Tea
If you follow any of the housewives on Instagram, you’ve probably heard of Flat Tummy Tea, the cleanse they use to avoid bloating. Every RHONJ fan secretly wants to test it out, too.
4. A housewives-inspired wardrobe
Melissa’s Montclair boutique, Envy and Kim DePaola‘s store, Posche in Allendale are hotspots for fashionable fans! RHONJ watchers will love a t-shirt, piece of jewelry or dress from one of these shops.
5. Unofficial merchandise
Is there anything better than a household object with a housewives tagline printed on it? Absolutely not! Legendary Etsy shop PopPastiche has the funniest RHONJ products from tank tops to mugs.
Jacqueline’s “Namast’ay away from me” top is another hilarious gift!
6. Sprinkle cookies
If you’ve ever wanted to test the strength of your friendship, buy the RHONJ fan in your life sprinkle cookies. If she throws them away, she doesn’t love you that much. If she keeps them, you’ll be friends forever. It’s a long story, just trust us.
9. A fabfitfun box
The Giudices love fabfitfun boxes! These $49.99 subscription packages come four times a year and are filled with all kinds of beauty, fashion and health related goodies.
10. The Yoga Pass
Know someone who needs a little zen? Gift them the Yoga Pass. This $29.95 membership gives access to a network of yoga classes around the country!
12. A personal training session at Powerhouse Gym in Old Bridge
Dolores’s gym, Powerhouse in Old Bridge is the best place to get a super fit body! (You know, in case you ever become a housewife and need to look fabulous in an evening gown at the reunion.)