Season 7 of Real Housewives of New Jersey has officially come to an end (tear!). Part 2 of the reunion was pretty intense, to say the least. It was a continuation of Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga vs Jacqueline Laurita, and the ladies weren’t holding back. The women sadly took to a lot of name calling. We heard every name in the book from clown, to Pinocchio, and this classic Tre one-liner: “a wolf in lamb’s clothing.” The ladies continued their arguments over Melissa’s nose job and stripper-gate. There was a glimmer of hope after Tre and Jac both got quite emotional after watching scenes of their happier times, and agreed to a peaceful coexistence in the future. Thanks to host Andy Cohen and our favorite BFF’s Siggy Flicker and Dolores Catania the reunion surprisingly ended on a lighter note with a big group hug. Looks like there may be hope for Lucy and Ethel after all! From plastic surgery fights to lots of tears, and some classic Teresa quotes, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s Reunion Part 2 yet).
1. Teresa owning why she doesn’t discuss the possibility of Joe getting deported. She confesses that she doesn’t want to put it out there in the universe, while getting very emotional. And we totally don’t blame her. On the bright side, she informed us that Juicy lost 35 pounds in prison!
2. Siggy and Dolores claiming the title for most plastic surgery. When Melissa accuses Jacqueline of having the most plastic surgery in the room, Jac denies it and points to Siggy and Dolores, and they just own it! Siggy will happily take the title saying, “I want to be number one.” Gotta love these two. Andy they better be back for Season 8, that’s all I’m gonna say.
3. This classic Teresa quote, “She’s a wolf in lamb’s clothing, but she’s a wolf with rabies.” Oh, Tre! Andy, who literally could not stop laughing, teaches her the correct phrase “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.” Gotta hand it to Teresa, she sure knows how to lighten up a mood without trying.
4. Dolores saying that Tre and Jac both would need a lobotomy to repair their relationship. Girl, that’s not a bad idea. At this point it can’t hurt!
5. Teresa and and Jacqueline showing us a glimmer of hope at the end. They both were crying after watching clips of all the good times they’ve had together. Andy got them to finally agree to coexist peacefully, then we got a group hug (all thanks to The Sig!) Lucy and Ethel we are rooting for you!
Click below to see photos from the reunion taping.