There was sadly, no shortage of tears during this week’s Real Housewives of New Jersey. We saw Teresa Giudice send hubby Joe Giudice off to prison, but not after some sweet family bonding time and an epic going away bash. We shed some more tears when we watched Jacqueline Laurita bonding with daughter Ashlee Holmes while baby shopping. And the queen of waterworks Siggy Flicker shared a special moment with her kids by teaching them their family history. From mother-daughter bonding, to family history lessons, and long goodbyes, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s episode yet.)
1. The Giudices celebrating Joe’s birthday early before he has to leave for prison by making cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery. Of course Miss Milania threw her cupcake in Joe’s face. Gotta love that kid!
2. Jacqueline and Ashlee bonding while baby shopping. After all these two have been through over the years, it’s so nice to see them in a great place!
3. Siggy bonding with her kids and teaching them about the Holocaust. It was so nice to hear her family’s amazing story of survival.
4. That epic goodbye party! As sad as the situation was, that sure looked like a great time. And we can’t stop laughing over Teresa trying to get on the bull ride.
5. Joe leaving for prison. Not much else to say other than this was such a heartbreaking scene to watch.