Had a crazy week? Here are five fabulous OMJ stories that will lift your mood and catch you up on all things Jersey!
1. Your first look at the newly renovated Bloomingdale’s at Willowbrook Mall
Bloomingdale’s got a makeover! The Willowbrook Mall location has a new look and has added new designers to their collection and we have your first look.
2. Andy Cohen is coming to Jersey City to spread some career wisdom
The Bravo star will be at New Jersey City University of November 9 to give advice on creating a fabulous personal brand.
3. Want to get Rockette legs? Head to Jersey City or Edgewater!
Former Rockettes Jacey Lambros and Danielle DeAngelo have opened Jane DO studios (formerly known as Sports Barre) in New Jersey so we can all live out our childhood dreams.
4. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’s Carson Kressley is pretty much obsessed with New Jersey
Carson Kressley visited Ridgewood for a signing of his new book, Does This Book Make My Butt Look Big? and chatted with OMJ about all things Jersey!
5. A ton of adorable pit bulls hung out in Oakland at the Pit Bulls and Pumpkins Fall Fair
Who doesn’t love photos of pit bulls and pumpkins?!
Have a wonderful weekend!