Coming off of last week’s absolutely insane episode, it was quite refreshing that this week’s Real Housewives of New Jersey was much more mellow. But there was certainly no shortage of hilarious and heartfelt moments. We saw a crazy flashback of Joe Gorga from the 80’s (wow!), Siggy Flicker teaching us how to do squats anywhere, Melissa Gorga confirming the worst kept RHONJ secret, and Ashlee Holmes and Pete Malleo announced they are expecting! Oh and we learned that Teresa Giudice doesn’t skimp on appetizers. From nose jobs, to squats, and Joey Gorga in the 80’s, here are our top five favorite moments from last night’s episode. (Warning: spoilers ahead! Bookmark this for later if you haven’t watched Sunday’s episode yet.)
1. Siggy doing squats while waiting for Jacqueline to answer the door. Girl we feel ya, gotta get them in when you can. Siggy is seriously our spirit animal.
2. That flashback of a young Joey Gorga in the 80’s. That hair and that mustache, oh my! Talk about an awkward phase. Don’t worry Joe, the 80’s did no one any favors.
3. Melissa owning her nose jobs. We applaud Mel for her honesty and totally agree that it was her “worst kept secret” to tell.
4. Teresa ordering literally 15 appetizers at lunch with the girls. Spicy tuna tartare, a grand tower, fire and ice shrimp, avocado crab salad, shrimp tempura, spicy crab…..A girl’s gotta eat!
5. The big Ashlee Holmes and Pete Malleo pregnancy announcement! How adorable was the unveiling of the big news. Jacqueline’s reaction was priceless.